The European Congress Manual Therapy will take place september 18 & 19, 2015 at the faculty of medicine at the Gasthuisberg-campus in Leuven.
- e-Syllabus ECMT 2015 - e-MoTion in Spinal Pain
- How to reach the congress location?
- Call for Posters - CLOSED
- ECMT Flyer
- You need a place to stay in Leuven ? Click here
- If you are a Belgian therapist with a Pro-Q-Kine Portfolio, please register also via PE-online to obtain your accreditation credits (10 for each day / 20 for the whole congress)
- If you are a Dutch physiotherapist or manual therapist, The KNGF has granted the congress with 17 accreditation points for Dutch physiotherapists and/or manual therapists.
- If you are a Belgian medical doctor or specialist in rehabilitation, the RIZIV/INAMI-accreditation is scheduled in the paritair committee (sept. ’15) for 6 ‘creditpoints’ each day.
More information or specific questions: email@example.com
Follow latest news via official congress-hashtag: #ecmt2015
- MATHERA.be / Ottergemsesteenweg 209 / 9000 Gent, Belgium
- IBAN ( account ) BE85 2350 2025 3006 / BIC: GEBABEBB
- Registration is only valid if payment is received.
- All payments must be made in Euro, and must be completely free of all bank or other charges for the ECMT 2015-organisation at anytime !
- We confirm all payments. If you don’t get a confirmation within 2 weeks, please let us know.
- (PhD-) Students will be asked to show their studentcard at the registration desk.
- Cancellation before 31 August 2015 will incur an administration fee of € 50 / after 31 August 2015: no refunds.